Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Favorites with SSInkspiration


Favorites Friday!!!!

Thanks for joining me this Friday to check out what my favorite item is!  This is not just my favorite item on Fridays, but everyday of the week. My favorite item that I want to share with you is "Washi Tape", and not just any washi tape but a new "Retro Fresh" washi tape that is a sneak peek from our new Spring Mini catalog. 

I created these two totally different cards using this new washi tape!


Card Supplies:
Stamp set:  Yippee-Shippee!
Cardstock:  baked brown sugar, very vanilla and coastal cabana
Ink:  tangerine tango
Misc.:  bb sugar ruffled ribbon, arrow folder (sneak peek item from Spring Catalog)
Punches:  decorative label and new Banner punch (sneak peek item from Sale-a-Bration Catalog)

Head over to SSInkspiration blog and check out all the other design team members favorite items this week!
 

1 comment :

Kim Ryden said...

I LOVE that Retro Fresh Washi Tape too! And the "AWESOME...thanks" sentiment is one of my favorites too! Love your cards today! So glad you are a part of this team!