Friday, December 6, 2013

Let It Snow with SSInkspiration December Color Challenge

I will have to admit that when I saw the color challenge this month over at SSInkspiration, I was a little worried that I could come up with something to work with those tricky colors.  The issue is I wanted a winter theme but couldn't think of the stamp set I wanted to use, until I dug through the stack of stamp sets that I just recently purchased and oh wow....I had it!!  Best of Snow!! 

 I used the snowflake to stamp onto the three white squares in pistachio pudding ink and layered the backs with pistachio pudding cardstock.  I then stamped in raspberry ripple the let it snow stamp to put in the lower corner.

I hope you have enjoyed my card creation and the take on this months color challenge.  Leave me a comment of what you think.  I love reading your comments!

Card Supplies
Ink:  pistachio pudding, raspberry ripple
Cardstock:  pistachio pudding, whisper white, raspberry ripple and smoky slate
Stamp Sets:  best of snow
Misc.:  candy cane embossing folder, dazzling details, basic jewels

4 comments :

brrenwick said...

OH! I love this card! Great use of the colors with such a fun stamp set! Thanks for playing along :)

Kim Ryden said...

CUTE! I was trying not to buy this stamp set but I'm not so sure now! HA HA! Great use of the color challenge!

Stampin Dj said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing and playing along!

Unknown said...

Great color combination! Thanks for sharing!