Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Be Mine Colors with HSS #177

Thought I would post the card I just created for the color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  After getting dishes done and straightened up the kitchen, I had time to squeeze in one more card befor the days end.  After this, its my nightly cup of coffee while enjoying an episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond"!  Yep, I'm a huge fan!!


 
Of course when I saw the colors, I immediately thought of Valentines Day and what better set to use than "Hearts a Flutter".  Its great for hearts and banners.  What!?  Did I say "banners", yep you heard (well read) right.  I added banners to the bottom of my card.  I found this great sketch on pinterest and decided to use it for this card.
Deconstructed Sketch No. 94
Card Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  hearts a flutter and a round array
Ink:  Wisteria wonder, coastal cabana, whisper white
Cardstock:  Wisteria wonder, coastal cabana, whisper white, black and strawberry slush
Misc.:  modern mosaic folder, hearts a flutter framelit set, white 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon
Punches:  7/8" and 1-1/4" scalloped circles, 1" circle punch
DSP:  quatrefancy specialty
 

4 comments :

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Pretty!! Love the use of the mosaic dsp and folder!!! Great use of the Hearts a flutter stamp with matching framelits!!! Be mine is the perfect touch!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

Erika Clark said...

Oooh, I love this! Great patterns and texture. Very clean, but so many gorgeous layers at the same time. Thanks so much for playing at HSS! ~Erika

brrenwick said...

Super cute card! I love those banners and the pop of black..great use of the HSS colors :) Thanks for playing along with us!

inkedx2 said...

What a cute card! Love how you interpreted the sketch with our colors. Thanks for joining us at HSS!

Robbie