Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Holiday Cheer Scrapbook Page with MDS

I said I wasn't gonna do it?!  I said I wasn't gonna get involved with the digital software program called MDS that Stampin' Up! has to offer!  Well I lied...I kept seeing so many fun, creative and super cute things beings made with it.  So I went and don't it!

Yesterday  I had a few minutes to sit down and play around.  Even though my love for scrapbooking is still the "hands on method", I wanted to play around and see how it easy it is to create one using their software.  Not to bad for a newby!!!

Here is the 12x12" page I created.  Not to bad for a beginner, I think!
 

One of the great things I liked right off the bat with MDS, is for a beginner it comes loaded already with designer kits ready to use.  Even though I created this page from scratch, it also comes loaded with layouts already put together for you and all you have to do is insert your photos.  Now just how easy is that!?!

I hope you have enjoyed my scrapbook page and you leave me some "love" before you head to your next blog stop!

Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up! MDS software, #130646, $19.95
or try it for FREE with a 30 Day Trial

1 comment :

brrenwick said...

Heheheh!!! I knew I'd talk you into it sooner or later! Have fun playing! Love this layout!