Monday, January 20, 2014

Gingham Garden "Beauty"!!


http://www.ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/
 
Good morning and thanks for joining us here at SSINKspiraiton!  Today we are excited to share a new layout sketch.  This was such a fun sketch for me to put together using pictures of my flowers from last year.  I had bought a new camera and went to town taking snapshots and close-ups.
 
 

 
My word of choice is "Beauty" cause there is so much beauty that lies within each flower and petal!
 
Supplies:
Stamp set:  Secret Garden
Colors:  island indigo, daffodil delight, whisper white
DSP:  Gingham garden
Misc.:  gingham garden washi tape
 
As always thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to leave some "love" and head over to SSINKspiration's main blog to see the other design team members fun take on this layout sketch!
 
I hope we have INKspired you to create with us!

3 comments :

brrenwick said...

This truly is a beauty! I love this DSP with all of your beautiful flower pictures!

Stampin Dj said...

I love taking flower pictures too! You did a fabulous job!

Diana Eichfeld said...

Lovely page Cynthia, what a great way to showcase the beautiful flowers, fantastic photography!