Monday, August 11, 2014

Hello Fall August Card Sketch Challenge #SSINKCS12

 
Good Monday morning!  Its time for another fabulous card sketch challenge over at
Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  I just know you are going to have such fun creating with this one and I can't wait for you to see all the other creations from our design team members, but first here is our sketch.  When playing along, don't forget to link up and use #SSINKCS12 in your post title.


and here is my take on the sketch...

 
Now wait a minute, hold on, I know what your thinking....what stamp set is that?  Am I right?  Well.....this just happens to be a cute fall set, "For All Things", from the new Holiday Mini.  I don't normally create with unreleased new toys yet, but I just couldn't resist using it with this sketch.
 
The film roll from the On Film Framelit set was the best way to showcase each colored leaf too.  I also used a torn piece of new DSP from the new mini too, "Color Me Autumn".  Both stamp set and DSP paired nicely with the richness of the new in color, blackberry bliss.  I also used Cajun craze and crushed curry.  Don't you just love the finishing touch with the square burlap and the little golden
metal button?!
 
 
On the inside, I stamped two more layered leaves and used one of the sentiments that comes with this set.
 
Supplies Used
Items from the Holiday Mini.  Items will be available Starting August 28, 2014
Stamp set: For all Things, clear set #135155, $17.95
DSP:  Color Me Autumn #135820, $10.95
Misc.: gold metal buttons #133763, $7.95
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were INKspired by my challenge card today.  Leave some "love", and take a few minutes to head on over and check out the other card sketch creations from our design team members.  Don't forget to get the rules to enter the challenge while your there.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!
 
 


2 comments :

Kathy Peck said...

Very pretty cards. I like the leaves.

Kim Ryden said...

Love your card today! It's SO CUTE!!! Now I have to order that stamp set!