Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hello Feathers with PPA215

Good morning and thanks for stopping by Ink a Doodle Creations.  Today I am sharing my project card for the color challenge over at Pals Paper Art.  Just loved these colors together and I think it worked perfectly for the new Four Feathers stamp set.  Yep, I did it again, I am showing a sneak peek from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.

 
This feather set is just so darn cute.  And what's even better, is that you can purchase the matching framelit set that will cut them out too!  My card base is basic black and layers of dsp from the Confetti Celebration pack.  I also layered in a solid strip of pear pizzazz and an embossed white piece at the very top using the tiny triangles folder.  I stamped one feather in strawberry slush and the other in pear pizzazz.  This feather was cut out with the framelit and attached with a couple foam dots.  I also used the Little Letters framelit set to cut out the letters to spell "HELLO".  Finishing off the card, I placed three black candy dots at the top.
 
Thanks again for stopping by, leave some "love" and check back in tomorrow to see what challenge I'll be playing along with.
 
Supplies Used
 


2 comments :

Mike said...

The combination of the DSP and embossing folder is amazing! Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

brrenwick said...

Love this! The color combo and textures all work so well together!