Friday, August 1, 2014

Big Shot with a BIG DEAL!!!

 
Been thinking about getting a Big Shot, but waiting on the right time or the right deal to come along?!  Well now's the time and now's the deal! 
 
Starting today until August 31, 2014, Stampin' Up! has an amazing deal in place for you.
 
When you purchase a Big Shot, you will receive for FREE, yes I said FREE, one of the below bundles!
 
What happens if I already have a Big Shot, you ask?  Well, if you already own a Big Shot, you can still take advantage of another special.  You can purchase one of these same bundles for 15% OFF!!!
 
Bright & Beautiful Stars Clear-Mount Bundle Celebrating Chalk Talk Clear-Mount Bundle Decorative Goodies Clear-Mount Bundle
Bright & Beautiful Stars Bundle, #138200, $43.95
Celebrating Chalk Talk Bundle, #138922, $37.25
Decorative Goodies Bundle, #138921, $35.95
 
Flowery Daydream Clear-Mount Bundle Sumthin' with Bubbly Words Clear-Mount Bundle
Flowery Daydream Bundle, #138910, $45.75
Sumthin' with Bubbly Words Bundle, #138920, $33.75
(above bundles are listed with order #'s and prices for clear mount)  Go to my demo ordering site to see prices for wood mount sets)
 
So now are you ready to purchase that Big Shot.  The Big Shot is one of my most used and most loved products I have in my craft room.  Its used daily either for embossing, cutting out shapes with my dies or using my framelits.  The Big Shot can cut thru all kinds of different materials, such as cardstock, material, cork, cardboard, etc....  Its a great tool to invest in and now's the time.
 
Ready to order, then head to my online demo site, and pick out your FREE bundle today!
 

No comments :