Thursday, August 7, 2014

Kinda Eclectic

 
Good morning and thanks for stopping by my blog.  Today I am over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and we are sharing projects made using the Stampin' Up! Kinda Eclectic stamp set.  I have been waiting patiently to get my hands on this set too.  About a month or so before Convention, Stampin' Up! release the list of stamp sets we would be getting in our bag for our make and takes.  I was so excited that this was one of those sets, but bummed at the same time that I had to wait until July 16th to get my hands on it.  But it was well worth the wait!  This is actually the first card that I have made with it.

 
I used blackberry bliss as my base and then a layer of very vanilla which I stamped on.  I cut a 2-3/4"x4" vanilla layer and cut the center our with a circle framelit and embossed it with the large polka dotted folder.  I then glued it over top the stamping and centered the sun in the middle of the cut out.  I stamped my sentiment on a cut out banner and added the beautiful butterfly to the side.   

 
No card is complete, without a little stamping on the inside too.
 
Supplies Used
 

1 comment :

brrenwick said...

Super pretty!!! I love the cut out portion for the sunburst..and the embossed layer too...the whole card ties together so well!