Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blinged out Sheriff - #CYCI47

Good morning!  Thanks for joining me here at Ink a Doodle Creations. Today I am over at Can You Case It? and we are ready to start this week off with a fresh new sketch challenge.  I hope everyone survived all the turkey eatin' and black Friday shopping.  Don't know about you, but boy, I need a nap!!  Shopping and getting all those good deals is tiring!  I hope you will come create and except our sketch challenge!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Well since I couldn't narrow it down and decide on which stamp set to use for this sketch, I went to my friend Breelin Renwick at Craft-somnia Momma and asked her to pick for me.  She selected for me the Yee-Haw stamp set.  The last time I used this set, I created a card geared for a boy.  This time I switched it around and am using this sketch for a girl and not just any girl, but a "Blinged out Sheriff" girl!!
 
 
I used my calypso coral blendabilities to color the sheriff's badge and layered with some twirled twine.  I also layered several ribbons and topped it with some gold sequin trim.  I added a very vintage button with some gold bakers twine to tie it all together and add that special "girl" touch.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ calypso coral, baked brown sugar and very vanilla
Ink ~ momento ink, early espresso, baked brown sugar, gold encore
Stamp set ~ Yee-Haw, hardwood
Misc. ~ very vintage buttons, gold sequin trim, natural twine, gold bakers twine, gold glimmer paper, mini star punch, large polka dot embossing folder
 
 

1 comment :

Terri said...

Cynthia, this card is fantastic!