Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Seasonally Scattered with SSINK!

 
Good morning and thanks for stopping by.  Today I am over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and we are sharing projects created using the lovely, "Seasonally Scattered" stamp set that Stampin' Up! has to offer from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Can I be honest to say, this is the first time I've played with this stamp set.  I know right, I can't believe it either!  Well lets just say, I'm glad I cracked the seal, cause I had so much fun creating this card using the fun technique one of our fellow design team members, Heidi Boos, posted a few weeks ago.  Click HERE to go visit her post and find out just how we created it.  I just love how sparkely and shiny it turns out.
 
 
 
I started with a base color of baked brown sugar, layered with some hello honey DSP from the Color Me Autumn paper pack.  I also stamped a hardwood layer in lost lagoon and using the apothecary accents framelit set, cut out the center and kept it plain white to highlight the "thanks" stamp.  I also added a few leaves, topped with a button and some silver bakers twine for a fun added element.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ whisper white, baked brown sugar, blackberry bliss, tangelo twist, lost lagoon
Ink ~ versa mark, hello honey, lost lagoon, blackberry bliss, tangelo twist
Stamp set ~ seasonally scattered, hardwood
Misc. ~ heat and stick powder, dazzling diamonds, neutral buttons, autumn accents big shot die, subtle and regal candy dots, silver bakers twine
 

No comments :