Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 Occasions Catalog SSINK Blog Hop

 
Who is ready for some hopping good fun with the designers at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration?  Today is our first Blog Hop for 2015 and we are so excited to be sharing projects using all new items from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog!
 
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number #11 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Carrie at Carrie Stamps . If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
 
One of my favorite stamp sets from the occasions catalog is "Sheltering Tree".  Don't get me wrong, I love Lovely as a Tree, but I love how you can change the trees toppings to make it a tree for any season.  I wanted to create a fun scrapbook page to get ready for some snow pictures. 
 
 
I used the large spotted tree background to stamp in coastal cabana to represent cool colors or snow.  I then stamped a few small speckles in whisper white ink and heat embossed with white powder to add some fluttering snowflakes.  Of course I had to use the new DSP paper pack and accessory pack of buttons and ribbon to accessorize the page.  These two items are items from the new
Sale-a-Bration catalog.  You know, those lovely items that you can earn for FREE when you place an order of $50. 

 
Up close of the left hand side page.  I added three 4x6 photo mats on this side....

 
and two on the right side.  I love creating two page layouts!
 

http://sudonna112244.blogspot.com/2015/01/january-2015-ssink-blog-hop.html
 
Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  2. Donna at Organized Chaos
  3. Jennifer C. at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  4. Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner
  5. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  6. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  7. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  8. Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
  9. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  10. Melissa at Stamp Doc
  11. Carrie at Carrie Stamps
I hope you have enjoyed my scrapbook pages using a fun new stamp set from the Occasions Catalog.  Love some "love" and head on over to visit with stop #2 with Donna at Organized Chaos

10 comments :

Jennifer said...

I love that color combo! The Coastal Cabana is perfect for winter and the Calypso Coral brightens it up perfectly!

Unknown said...

Love your layout! the color combo, the way you used the tree on the ends. Everything!

Kim Ryden said...

Such a cute layout!! I love all of your elements! Can't wait to get my hands on that Sheltering Tree stamp set!!

Stampin Dj said...

Ditto to everything Kim said before me! Thanks for sharing a great layout!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! My favorite stamp set out of the new catalog!!! Beautiful layout!!!

Kathy Peck said...

This is such a pretty layout. I love the color combo and this tree stamp is definitely going on my list of things to purchase.

Diana Eichfeld said...

Love your pages, perfect colors and I love the stamp set. So fun!

Melissa Stout said...

Beautiful page. Love the pop of color and using that stamp set.

Heidi @ Stuck on Stampin' said...

This is great, Cynthia! Great idea to use this set for a winter page. I love the strips of bokeh background...nice addition.

Darlene said...

What a beautiful layout! What a creative way to use this stamp set. Thanks for sharing.