Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The BIG Reveal Day is Here!

 
 
 
Happy New Year!  Today I am over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration where today is the BIG day we all have been waiting for!  Today is Reveal Day!  The day that everyone can purchase from the all new Stampin' Up! Spring Occasions Catalog and the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  I have links to both new catalogs on my side bar. 
 
We are so glad you chose to ring in the new year with us during our countdown celebration with the designers at SSINKspiration!
 
Today I want to share my project card created with the new Butterfly Basics stamp set from the Occasions Catalog.  This set is such a beautiful set with lots of options to create either a fun card or an elegant card.  I especially love that there is a coordinating butterfly thinlit set!
 
 
 I have special plans for this card, so you will be hearing about it again.
  
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ lost lagoon, night of navy, whisper white
Ink ~ blushing bride, garden green, night of navy
Stamp set ~ butterfly basics
DSP ~ flowerpot
Misc. ~ natural twine, butterflies thinlit set, basic pearls
 
Thanks for the countdown love!  If you're just getting here, don't forget to check back on the last 5 days worth of sneak peeks!

No comments :