Monday, January 26, 2015

You're A Classic - Masculine Monday at SSINK

 
Good morning!  Thanks for stopping by to visit me here at Ink a Doodle Creations.  Today I am over at SSINKspiration and its Masculine Monday.  You won't see me play along with this design challenge often, cause...well...I'm just not good at masculine cards.  Its hard when my access to  masculine themed stamp sets are limited.  It makes me put my extra thinking cap on and by the end of the day, with watching 3-4 kids, that can be difficult, but I think you will be proud of the quick and easy card that I came up with. 

 
I love it when DSP can be so detailed that you don't really need any stamping but a sentiment.  One of the reasons I enjoy Typeset DSP, is that it is full of wonderful detailed paper.  Maps, newspaper ads, etc. to make any card a beautiful card.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ very vanilla, basic black, crumb cake
Ink ~ basic black
DSP ~ typeset
Stamp set ~ petite pairs
Misc. ~ neutral candy dots, banner punch, natural twine, ticket tag punch 

No comments :