Tuesday, January 6, 2015

You're Sweet!!

 
Good morning, thanks for stopping by to visit.  Today I am over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration where love is in the air!  Today is also the release day for the all new Stampin' Up! Spring Occasions Catalog and the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  I have links to both new catalogs on my side bar for your convenience.  Today the designers are sharing projects created for Valentines Day.  So be sure to head on over to our main site and see what the others have created.
 
Since its getting so close to Valentines Day, I wanted to share another card I created using the "You Plus Me" stamp set. 

 
The stamping is simple and I created the dots with crystal effects and colored them with my calypso coral blendabilities.  The fun of the card comes in when I took the banner heart thinlet from the Mini Treat Bag set and cut out strips from my whisper white layer.  I used two hearts to tie my Bermuda bay twine into a bow.  I did use stampin dimentionals to raise the white layer up.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ Bermuda bay, whisper white
Ink ~ calypso coral (blenders) Bermuda bay and calypso coral marker, and calypso coral stamp pad
Misc. ~ mini treat bag thinlet set, Bermuda bay bakers twine, crystal effects
Stamp set ~ You Plus Me

5 comments :

Jennifer said...

I love this...now I really need to get those treat bags for those great thinlets!

Carrie Rhoades said...

Great blog! So happy to be on the SSinkspiration design team with you!

Pamela said...

Did you use Crystal Effect first and then wait until it dry then to color in? I will have to try that soon! TY for sharing.

Wendy Cranford said...

Very Cute card. Love the hearts

Cynthia said...

Thanks ladies, Pamela, I use my rubber mat and create a bunch of dots of different sizes at one time. let them dry over night but then I have them ready for when ever I need them. I color the a little before I place on project with a glue dot but then go over them afterwards too. if I do it all before putting in on the card, when I touch with fingers it leaves a print and doesn't leave it nice and shiny!