Friday, February 13, 2015

Back at the Barn #FM197

Good morning, its Friday, Friday, Friday!  And what better day than to share my project card for this weeks challenge over at The Friday Mashup.  Heidi has such a fun challenge for you this week.  A little barn fun is what it is!  Head on over to our main blog and check out all the details on how to join the mashup fun!
 

 
So when I saw this challenge, I knew I had to break out my new birthday farm animal stamp/die set I purchased.  It came just in time too!  The set includes a pig, cow (shown) and a chicken and goat with matching cute little sentiments.  This set is perfect for coloring with my Stampin' Up! blendabilities.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ night of navy, whisper white
DSP ~ birthday bash
Ink ~ momento black tuxcedo
Blendabilities ~ night of navy, pumpkin pie, calypso coral, pink pirouette, smoky slate, skin tones, daffodil delight
Misc ~ Bermuda bay 1/8" ribbon, basic rhinestones, wiggle eyes, foam stampin dimensionals

1 comment :

Tara Bourgoin said...

Wee! This is so cute and festive :) I love the looks on those little faces.