Thursday, February 5, 2015

Stamp Set Focus with SSINK

 
Today is stamp set focus over at SSINK and the designers are putting their focus on Snuggles and Smooches stamp set.  This is such a fun a cute stamp set and holds a big pack of punch for creating a simple card to an all out decked out card.

 
I did some heat embossing with my project card.  I first stamped with versa mark the smaller circle design and covered it in white powder and heated it up.  I did this three times.  I then took my ink pads in wisteria wonder, sahara sand and crisp cantaloupe with my aqua painters and did some fun water coloring.  The "love" is just stamped in crisp cantaloupe on a white banner layer. 
 
Now its hard to see in the photo and I'm sorry, that I inked up my zig zag embossing folder with some vera mark ink and did some heat embossing again in just a small area for a subtle background.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
 
 
 Thank you for stopping by.  Leave some "love" and head on over to our main blog to see what fun things the other designers have created with this stamp set.  We hope to of inkspired you!
 

No comments :