Sunday, February 1, 2015

For the New Baby CYCI#55

Good morning!  Well at this moment, I sitting in the airport waiting to load the place to head back home.  Not looking forward to that, after having an amazing time in Florida at Stampin' Up's! Leadership training and getting to visit with my friend Breelin.  Until July when we get to do it all over again at convention!!  Today I am over at Can You Case It? and its time for a new sketch challenge.  I hope you will get creative and join us!  I can't wait to see what you create!


 
I decided to pull out a stamp set I hadn't played with in a while, Zoo Babies!  Its such a fun and cute set that can be great for baby boy/girl or just by simply changing the color palette, you can create a card for an older child as well!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ crisp cantaloupe, whisper white, baked brown sugar
Ink ~ crisp cantaloupe, hello honey, pistachio pudding
Stamp set ~ zoo babies
DSP ~ lullaby
Misc. ~ crisp cantaloupe twine, word window punch, star embossing folder

No comments :