Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hearts, Hearts and More Hearts SSINK February BLOG HOP!

 
Good morning and thanks for joining me for our monthly Blog Hop over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration!  This month we are focusing on "hearts".  Perfect time to spread the love for all our followers and say "What a sweetie you are!"
 
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number #6 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place . If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
 
My projects for the blog hop are for my sons.  Its Valentine's Day and yes even my boys enjoy receiving my creative projects and some sweets to go with it.  When I was at Leadership last month, Donna Griffith (I believe, if I remember correctly) demoed a cute little box that was made and created by Sam Donald.  Click HERE to go visit her blog and watch her video.  Now I took it a step further and sized down her vs. to a much smaller one, but you'll have to check back next week to see what I created it for!!!
 



 
This fun little sized pouch holds perfectly a roll of fruity Momento's. Which both of my boys (including me) LOVE!!!

 
Now head on over to visit with Melissa at Stamp Doc.  She is sure to knock your socks off!

http://stampdoc.typepad.com/the_stamp_doc_blog/2015/02/ssink-hearts-blog-hop.html
 
Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Jennifer C. at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  2. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  3. Laura at Crafty Chicks Creating
  4. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  5. Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner
  6. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  7. Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations.......................you are HERE!!!
  8. Melissa at Stamp Doc
  9. Shellie at Craft Smashup
  10. Breelin at Craft-Somnia Momma
  11. Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
  12. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  13. Tonya at Stampin' with Tonya
Supplies Used
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




9 comments :

brrenwick said...

These turned out so awesome!!! Love the non-traditional DSP for these!!!

Jennifer said...

Oooo....A Round Array, I really need to get some ink on that set. Super cute projects!

Pamela said...

I love the fun size pouch you did, hopefully you can share a tutorial on it one day. TY For sharing your projects!!

Cynthia said...

Pamela, I have a link in my post to where you can go and watch a video on how to make it.

Diana Eichfeld said...

So fun and what a cute little box. The colors are so fun, I'm sure your boys will love it!

Kim Ryden said...

Love your non-traditional colors for Valentine's Day! SO CUTE!!

Melissa Stout said...

How cute and just perfect for boys!

Kathy Peck said...

These are so cute. Love the box.

Heidi @ Stuck on Stampin' said...

Such great colors for boys!!! I love the non-traditional look. And, what a fun project, too. Mom of the year award...hope they appreciated the extra thought! ;)