Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Arrow of Light Scrapbook Page MDS Adventure Club

So the MDS Adventure Club that I am apart of started off this month with some great layouts and challenges for us to play around with.  Like I've said before, I am having so much fun playing around with my Stampin' Up! MDS software. I am learning all kinds of little tips and tricks to make my pages/projects better and better!

Our first project was to create a page that used a picture for your background and to play around with stamps behind your page title.

My youngest son earned his Arrow of Light in the Cub Scouting program last month and this challenge was perfect so that I could highlight the picture of the candle center piece as my background.  This is an honor to earn as its the highest rank a Cub Scout can earn before he crosses over to the Boy Scout trail.  I lowered the opacity to soften the background so that my title and other picture would stand out a little better.

I hope you have enjoyed my first project for April's MDS Adventure Club.  Stay tuned for another challenge page coming up later this week!

No comments :