Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Say Cheese with MOJO343

Good morning!  Not such a great morning cause its pouring buckets of rain, but its still a good morning cause I can get cozy with a cup of coffee and listen to the rain!  Todays project is for the sketch over at MOJO Monday

As you know Stampin' Up! released its retired list last week and even though I am sad about some of the things leaving, I am at the same time happy to see all the new things we will be getting!!  I wanted to highlight one of my favorite DSP packs that is leaving us (I Am Me).  I like it cause its uses bright colors and its perfect for guys, gals, travel, or really any occasion cause it has some great patterns that can be used for a background.
 
 
I was excited to play along with this sketch cause of the different skinny size.  I embossed my top layer of real red with the arrow folder and added a few cut out camera from the peachy keen stamp set and the On Film framelit set.  I added one white candy dot to the lens of the camera for a 3-D affect.

A close up of the front when I added a banner with the smoky slate chevron ribbon and of the inside with a few banners streaming down the side.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ whisper white, real red, smoky slate, pool party, so saffron
Ink ~ smoky slate
Stamp Sets ~ peachy keen
DSP ~ I Am Me
Misc. ~ candy dots, arrow folder, on film framelit set, real red stitched ribbon
 

No comments :