Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Friends For Life MDS Scrapbook Fun!

Today I want to share one of first scrapbook pages that I created using my Stampin' Up! MDS program.  Can I just say, that I have really been enjoying MDS and all the things I have been learning about it.  Best part is, there is no clean up.  I click the close button, fold down my laptop screen and I'm down!  Can't get a faster clean up than that!

My friend Breelin and I decided to join an online group called MDS Adventure Club put together by Kimberly Van Diepen and Heather Summers.  Each month we receive special tips, tricks, sketches, tutorials and fun challenges to play along with.  If you would like details on how you can join in on the fun, click the link above.

This page was our second challenge to have some fun with.  Since it includes one picture, I wanted to highlight a picture from Convention last year.  I am so happy with how it turned out!  I can't wait to play along with our next challenge to incorporation our newest technique with background layers.

 
Thanks for stopping by to check out my fun MDS club page.  Don't forget to leave some "love", as I always enjoy reading your comments!


1 comment :

brrenwick said...

This page is awesome! (And not just because of who is in the picture!) You did a great job with the sketch and the colors are perfect with the banners at the SU home office. Can't wait to do this all again in a few months!