Friday, August 28, 2015

Back to School #FM223

Good morning my stampin' peeps!  Its Friday, Friday, Friday!  Today I am, of course, over and playing with my fellow designers at The Friday Mashup!  Just about all of us now have sent our kids back to school, WHOOP WHOOP, and are getting back into our normal routines!  This weeks challenge is a fun sketch from Bree with a theme of "back to school".

 
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  • Create a project using the Sketch.
  • Create a project with a Back to School theme.
  • or Mash it Up! and created a Back to School project with the Sketch.
 
When it comes to school and teachers, you can never have to many "thank you" cards laying around.  Teachers are such an important part of our kids lives.  They look after and teach our kids while we can't be with them.  I love sending a thank you card with a simply pack of gum, mints, candy bar, small bag of candy, or cookie, pack of pencils or pens, sticky note pads, etc... just to show I appreciate what they do for my kids!!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ basic back, cherry cobbler, whisper white
Ink ~ basic black
Stamp set ~ lots of thanks
Misc. ~ notepad and large polka dots embossing folders, tab punch, and scalloped border punch (seeds for the apple), black ribbon



1 comment :

brrenwick said...

Love the apple!! What a fun idea and one I will have to case very soon!