Monday, August 10, 2015

Your Presents Sketch Challenge #SSINKCS24

 
Good morning blogging peeps! I hope everyone had a nice weekend!  The weather here in Virginia has been great!  Nice cool mornings and nights.  Perfect for early morning runs and evenings sitting on the porch with a cup of coffee!
 
Today I am over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and its the first Monday of the month, which means its time for an all new card sketch challenge.  Come check out what I created, then go get crafty and play along with us!!!
 
Our sketch for August.....
 

 
......and this is what I came up with.  At Convention this year, our FREE stamp set was one from the new upcoming Holiday Mini catalog...."Your Presents".  I only got to play with it one time at convention during our make and take and decided to break it in some more.  You can never have to many birthday cards so I used bright and coloring colors of Bermuda bay, watermelon wonder and crushed curry to create these fun gifts!  I also stamped and threw in a little "Amazing Birthday" for the sentiment and a fun watermark birthday cake on the Bermuda bay present.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ Bermuda bay, whisper white
Ink ~ Bermuda bay, crushed curry and watermelon wonder
Stamp sets ~ Your Presents and Amazing Birthday
Misc. ~ black sequins, black twine and large polka dot embossing folder
 
I hope you have been inkspired by my take on the sketch.  Leave some "love" and go see what the other designers have created!

No comments :