Monday, August 3, 2015

SSINKspiration Color Challenge #SSINKCC24s

 
Good Monday morning!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I ran my first ever "muddler 5K".  It was awesome and I had so much fun!  Today I am over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and its time for an all new color challenge!  We hope you will decide to play along with our challenge. 
 
 
Our awesome color palette for this months challenge......
 


 
and this is what I created with it!  I used the background stamp from the You've Got This stamp set and stamped and gold embossed some of the small cluster flowers from the Birthday Blossoms stamp set for the background.  I also stamped two of the large flowers and leaf clusters in gold embossed too and watercolored them in calypso coral and cucumber crush.  I finished it off with some gold ribbon quirls, pearls, gold sequins and I cut out the word "thanks" and embossed it in gold too!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ whisper white
Ink ~ versa mark, cucumber crush, elegant eggplant, calypso coral
Stamp set ~ birthday blossoms
Misc. ~ gold embossing powder, gold ribbon, basic pearls, gold sequins, hello thinlits
 
I hope you have been inkspired by my color challenge card.  Leave some "love" and go check out what the other designers have created.  Don't forget to grab your own supplies and enter our fun challenge with us!  We can't wait to see what you create!

No comments :