Friday, August 7, 2015

Feminine Friday at SSINK

 
Good Friday morning.  Today I am creating over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  Today its all about being feminine.  So let me begin by saying this card was created in error.  I created it for what I thought was this months card sketch, but well....I was a month late.  SURPRISE...it was last months sketch, but oh well...its never to late to share something creative and beautiful!
 

 
I skipped out on getting the July Paper Pumpkin kit (what in the world, I know, why did I do that?!)  Well thanks to my BFFF, Breelin, she knew I wanted it and surprised me with the kit at convention.  For some reason I just love this super cute flower stamp set that it came with.  So much that I used it on this card.  It goes well with the pretty petals DSP stack.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ very vanilla, basic black
DSP ~ pretty petals
Ink ~ calypso coral, basic black, mint macaron
Stamp set ~ July Paper Pumpkin kit 2015
Misc. ~ very vintage buttons, natural twine, embossing folder
 

No comments :