Thursday, August 18, 2011

Good morning bloggers and welcome to another fun technique plus sketch over at http://www.creative-sketches.com/.  Click the link and enter in your creations.  I can't wait to see what you have created for us!  This weeks technique is "kiss stamping" and you need to follow the below sketch.  Have fun and get kissing!!!!!
CS44T-0818
For my card, I wanted to keep it simple and with the theme of Fall, since it is just right around the corner for most of us!  I am so glad I live in an area where we get 4 seasons.  Any whoooo...I brought out my Paisley Prints stamp set and went to town.  Let me know whatcha think, you know I always love hearing from ya.


SU! items used:
-  stamp sets:  paisley prints, teeny tiny wishes for sentiment
-  cardstock colors:  soft suede, very vanilla, dusty durango
-  ink colors:  old olive, more mustard and soft suede
-  misc items:  lattice embossing folder

1 comment :

Linda said...

Faabulous take on the sketch and the kissing technique added lots of interest to the leaves. I love the fall season, but I'm hanging on to summer until the very end! I work in a school system and am off during the summer. Fall means back to work for me!