Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Strawberry Birthday SSC #215

Some time I ago I had made these cute little strawberries for thank you cards.  I came across them and decided to use them again for the sketch layout over at http://stamping411.blogspot.com/ this week.  The colors or basic black, poppy parade and basic gray is for another challenge that will be revealed Thursday, so come back to see which special blog has this color combo challenge!?!?

The wait is over and the surpise challenge for this card is our very own, http://www.creative-sketches.com/!!!  Above are the colors for our Color Inspiration this week, head on over, get the details and post your creation.  Leave us comments on what you think of our creations!!

SU! items used:
-  cardstock colors of:  basic black and gray and poppy parade, very vanilla, wild wasabi, daffodil delight
-  stamp set:  teenie tiny wishes
-  misc items:  lattice bidz die, large heart punch, smallest heart from the 3 pc. heart punch, swiss dots embossing folder, lattic embossing folder, boho blossom punch, bird punch for the branches and very vanilla satin ribbon

3 comments :

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Gorgeous!

Cynthia said...

Thanks, that really means alot, coming from such a tallented person as yourself. I follow your blog all the time and it gets me excited to know that you visited my blog!!

Selene Kempton said...

stinkin cute! I love the strawberry with the lattice embellishment! Thanks for playing along with us this week.