Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Countryside Birthday for Hubby


Happy Tuesday bloggers and Happy Birthday to my husband!  Today is his 46th Birthday and when I asked him what kind of cake he wanted, he said, "no cake, I want sugar cookies".  Well I love to eat sugar cookies, but I hate to make them.  They make such a mess:(  But it is his B-day and well he is getting sugar cookies with the special frosting and sprinkles (I swear he is still a big kid!!)  Any whoooo, on to the card of course!

I used one of my favorite new stamp sets (for myself that is) SU! Countryside.  I just love the old truck with the apples, it is so country looking and well I live in the country so it works perfect!  Again I used my watercoloring pencils to color the truck and then my blender pen to finish it off.

SU! supplies used:
Countryside and Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp sets (this is one of the new hostess sets-wonderful!)
Cardstock colors of:  soft suede, not quiet navy, very vanilla and riding hood red.
I also used three mini copper colored brads

1 comment :

Linda said...

Awesome coloring job. Great masculine card!