Wednesday, August 3, 2011

On the Grow Birthday

Good day bloggers!  Glad to say we are getting a great rain right now-boy is it needed.  So what better way to celebrate the rain and be inside doing my favorite thing....creating with my Stampin' Up! toys!!  I wanted to make a card for my moms upcoming Birthday-I won't say which number, but she loves flowers and what better stamp set to use, other than the On The Grow.  This stamp set is only available in the Summer Mini Catalog until August 31st.  So if you would like to get it while its available, click on the mini catalog icon to the right and get yours today!  I used my watercoloring pencils to color the flowers and jar to add some soft colors.

SU! supplies used:
-cardstock in colos of rich razzleberry, crumb cake, bashful blue and whisper white
-On the Grow clear stamp set, Happiest Birthday Wishes Hostess set
-crumb cake seam binding ribbon for the bow and watercoloring pencils
I also used some pop dots to raise the top layer of flowers (hope you can tell from the photo)

No comments :