Friday, December 23, 2011

Hot Cocoa with Santa

 You know like everyone this year, I have cut way back on the Christmas gifts bought.  I wanted to use what I have to make some handmade gifts instead.  I have made several snowman ornaments, reindeer food treat packets and now this!  My husband and I are going out to his work dinner party tonight, Wew Hoo!!  Our good friends are gonna watch the boys for us and I wanted to give their two boys a little something.  I have a reindeer food tube each for them, but i also made these cute hot cocoa packets for them.  Each have one packet of cocoa mix and 5 hershey kisses (who can resist chocolate-well I know I can't!!)
The santa is made with the following punches and layered as seen in the photo.  You can get some of these punches at a great discount over in the clerance section at my site.  Click the link to the right to head right over and see what all punches, ribbons, paper packs and etc. are on clearance!

SU! punches used:
*  ornament, oval, scalloped oval, wings from the bird punch, large heart punch and the small flower from the boho blossom flower punch.  I also used the owl punch for the smallest circles for the eyes and nose.

No comments :