Friday, December 9, 2011

Pearly Heart Valentine Stamping 411 Color Challenge #165

Thanks to the team over at Stamping 411 I made showcase on my country pinecone christmas card, thank you gals so much, it really means alot to see someone enjoy my card.  I have gotten alot of nice compliments on it!  Now on to this weeks color challenge over at http://www.stamping411.blogspot.com/.  This weeks colors are:  poppy parade, pink pirouette and basic black.  Great colors for some early valentine's day cards.  And that is what I decided to make.

I used the poppy parade heart shape as the center piece for this card.  I also used a white one and pink pirouette one but embossed them to give a little extra texture.  The poppy heart has a bunch of little hearts layered on top and a mini pearl inside each.  I also inked the edges of the mini heart and the large one.

Stampin' Up Items Used:

cardstock colors of:  basic black, poppy parade, pink pirouette, whisper white
punches:  modern label, full heart, heart to heart and lace ribbon border punch
misc.:  basic pearls, square lattice and perfect polka dots embossing folders

No comments :