Thursday, December 22, 2011

Reindeer Food!!

Ok, everyone has seen the ever so cute tutorials on how to make the cute elf feet.  I went a step further and made the whole body to go with it.  I wanted to give the children I watch and my own kids the ever so popular "Reindeer Food"!  We can't have Santa missing our house you know!!

I made two girl elves for my two girls I watch and I made one santa for my little guy I watch.  I used oatmeal and red glitter for the reindeer food and stuffed it inside the celephane treat tubes from SU!.  The body is made of the top note die and I cut the sides down to make more of a dress/coat.

SU! Items used:
-  ornament punch, 3/4" circle punch, label punch, decorative border punch, 1/2' circle punch and the mini circle punch in the 3/pc. bitty punch set.

-  black and red misc. ribbon for sholder straps. misc. gold ribbon for santa's shoes. black and gold mini brads.

No comments :