Friday, December 23, 2011

Snowman Ornament

This is the snowman head ornament that I made for my sister as part of her Christmas gift. (shhhhh...I have her name, don't tell!!)  Anyway, the one die I bought, that I thought was gonna be a waist of my money was the petal cone die.  Do you know that it has turned out to be one of the most used one and fun one I have.  I love it!!!  I cut out two of the cone shape using vanilla materal.  I sticked each side together and then stuffed it.  I used some misc. materal I had laying around (remember, I'm trying to use things I have already for gifts this year) and made the hat and scarf.  I glued on black buttons for the eyes, chalked on some rosey cheaks.  I took a small 1/4' stip of pumpkin pie paper and rolled it tight, then took tweasers and pulled it out to form the nose.  I then hot glued it on.  Wha All, one handmade snowman ornament for Christmas!!

No comments :