Monday, July 7, 2014

A Simple Thank You for July's Color Challenge at SSINK

 
Good morning its Monday and we know what time it is?  Time for our monthly color challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INkspiration!!  I hope to see a lot of entries as we love to see what others can create with our colors.  Here are our colors for you to play with...
 
 
 
I decided to keep my card easy and simple.  I used the pacific point and stamped flowers for my background using the "Mixed Bunch" stamp set.  One I haven't used in a while, but still do really enjoy using.  I created a matted sentiment using the real red and sahara sand, using a "thank you" sentiment from Wetlands stamp set.

 
On the inside, I stamped a few flowers and added a layer of pacific point. 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ sahara sand, pacific point and real red
Ink ~ pacific point
Stamp Sets ~ mixed bunch and wetlands
Misc. ~ real ribbon 1/8" ribbon
 
I hope you have enjoyed my project for our color challenge, and that you will decide to play along in our challenge with us!  Leave some "love", and head over to our main blog to read all the details for our challenge and see what the other design team members have created!


No comments :