Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Polka Dot Happy with Curtain Call Challenge

Good morning, its hump day!  Officially #1 week until I leave to head to Utah for Stampin' Up!'s Convention.  Girl time here I come!!!  Todays card is for the challenge over at Curtain Call.  My card is a little different in the since that it isn't really for a Birthday, unless your turning an age your not particularly happy with!!  HA! HA!  No, my card is to cheer someone up!  When I looked at the inspiration photo, I saw bright colors and polka dots. 

 
I used the new dots and stripes masking template to create my polka dots for my background.  I used colors of coastal cabana, crushed curry, crisp cantaloupe and strawberry slush.  the tag stamped with "cheer up buttercup" is from the project life label framelit set.  I tied it on with some of the new in color thick twine and added a clear button with a bow in black bakers twine.

 
Some cute polka dots added to the inside makes for easy and quick decoration

 
I hope you have enjoyed my challenge card.  Leave some "love", and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what I've been working on!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ basic black, whisper white, strawberry slush
Ink ~ coastal cabana, strawberry slush, crisp cantaloupe, crushed curry
Stamp set ~ Geometricial
Misc. ~ basic rhinestones, black bakers twine, coastal cabana and strawberry thick twine, vintage faceted buttons, dots and stripes masking templates

1 comment :

Tracey McNeely said...

Cynthiai this is so soft and pretty and fun! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!