Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A Lacy "I Do" at SSINK

 
Good morning and thanks for stopping by.  Today I am over at Stylin Stampin INKspiration where we are sharing all things wedding.  In just a few weeks my one and only niece will be getting married and this card is for her and her new husband.  Hard to believe she is that old already.  Time goes by so fast.

 
For my card I used two of the soon to leave us stamp sets from the Stanpin' Up! Spring Occasions Mini Catalog.  It will be so sad to see these two wonderful sets go, but these will be two that won't leave my stamp shelf!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ coastal cabana, crumb cake, whisper white, vellum
Ink ~ basic black, coastal cabana
Stamp sets ~ For the new two, kinda eclectic and something lacy
Misc. ~ butterfly punches, basic rhinestones, white silk twine, mini petal punch, white heart paperclip
 
I hope you have enjoyed my wedding card today.  Leave some "love" and head on over to see what the other designers created!

1 comment :

Stampin Dj said...

Great card, Cynthia! Hard to believe that all these kids grow up, huh?