Friday, May 29, 2015

Favorite Retiring Stamp Set!

 
Good Friday morning!  There is two words I love to hear:  1)  the word Friday and 2) the word Coffee, and when the two happen on the same day, well... I'm a happy girl!  Today I am over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and we are sharing a favorite retiring stamp set or item from Stampin' Up!  Don't wait to much longer to get your hands on any of these items, cause everything will be gone come June 3rd!!

 
Perfect Blend is one of my favorite stamp sets and will remain on my stampin' shelves.   Its so cute for a simple stamping or to stamp and layer with DSP which I have done on my above card.  I used the bottom of a coffee cup to stamp the rings on my background layer as well as the ink splatter from the gorgeous grunge stamp set in one of the new 2015 in colors...tip top taupe!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ very vanilla, tip top taupe
Ink ~ Bermuda bay, tip top taupe
Stamp sets ~ gorgeous grunge, perfect blend
Misc. ~ coffee cup, Bermuda bay sequins, circle framelit set
 
I hope you have enjoyed my card, leave some love and head on over to the main blog site of SSINK and see what the other designers created using their favorite retiring item.

No comments :