Monday, May 4, 2015

Thinking of You #SSINKCC21

 
Good Monday morning!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  We had wonderful sunny weather both days and I took advantage of it too.  I ran in the Winchester, Va, Apple Blossom 10K Saturday and then cleaned up my front porch from all the pollen, washed my car and cleaned the house.  I finally got a moment to sit down and relax with a cup of coffee.
 
Today I am over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and its the first Monday of the month so that means its time for an all new color challenge.  I sure do hope you will get crafty and join us!

 
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ island indigo, whisper white, crisp cantaloupe
Ink ~ island indigo, crisp cantaloupe, hello honey
Stamp set ~
Misc. ~ basic rhinestones, natural chevron ribbon, crisp cantaloupe thick in color twine, stapler, tiny dots embossing folder
 

No comments :