Friday, May 15, 2015

Hip-Hip Hooray!! FM209

Good Friday morning peeps!  Today I am over at The Friday Mashup and Bree has a super fun challenge for ya this week!  Today I also head to Fredericksburg, Va to run the Marine Corp Historic Half Marathon.  I'm really looking forward to my weekend away!  Wish me luck!

 
This weeks challenge is to:
*  create a project using the colors of Bermuda bay, crushed curry and night of navy
*  create a project for a celebration
*  or mash it up and create a project using both challenges

 
I wanted to use the dotted angles stamp set to create a simple yet colorful background.  I just love Bree's color combo.  It's perfect for a celebration card.  I used night of navy to stamp the "hip -hip hooray!" sentiment using the bravo stamp set.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ whisper white, Bermuda bay
Ink ~ night of navy, crushed curry, Bermuda bay
Stamp sets ~ bravo and dotted angles
Misc. ~ Bermuda bay sequins
 
Now leave some "love" and head on over to our main blog to see what the other designers have created to inspire you!

1 comment :

Lisa said...

What a fun card! The background you created is really eye catching!!