Friday, May 29, 2015

In Color Count Down Day 5 Watermelon Wonder!

 
We designers over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration are SO excited to be bringing you another fabulous NEW catalog countdown!!
As you know, Stampin' Up! is releasing a new catalog on June 2.  HOW EXCITING IS THAT!!
 
For this countdown we are not going to do a new stamp set focus (although I KNOW you will see lots of yummy new stuff!)  We are going to introduce you to our BRAND NEW 2015-2017 In Colors!
How fun is that!?!
Today's color focus is on Watermelon Wonder.
DON'T you just LOVE IT?!!

 
So I kept my card really simple in design cause I wanted my new lacy in color trim to really stand out and be the main focal.  I used my polka dotted stencil and sponged on some circles in watermelon wonder and stamped a simple "thinking of you" from the Crazy About You stamp set,  I added a few rhinestones cause...well...sometimes you just need to add some bling and sparkle!!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ watermelon wonder, whisper white
Ink ~ watermelon wonder
Stamp set ~ Crazy About You
Misc. ~ polka dot stencil, watermelon lacy trim, basic rhinestones, sponge daubers

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out Watermelon Wonder, leave some "love" and go check out what our other designers created.  We hope you love it just as much as we do!  Be sure to come back tomorrow and see another brand new color!!
 
 

No comments :