Friday, May 29, 2015

Water Colored Dahlia FM211

Today is Friday, (what a wonderful day!) and I am over at The Friday Mashup, where has a great challenge for everyone.  I hope you will decide to come play along!
 
 
 
I decided to pull out another one of my favorite retiring stamp sets called "regarding dahlias".  Its so pretty stamped on its own or for coloring, and since part of the challenge this week is water coloring, I decided to pull out my aqua painter and do some fun water coloring on my flower.
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ water coloring paper, island indigo, pink pirouette
Ink ~ island indigo
Stamp set ~ regarding dahlias
Misc. ~ basic pearls, pink pirouette chevron ribbon, aqua painter
 
I hope you have enjoyed my challenge card this week.  Leave some love and head on over to The Friday Mashup and see what the other designers have been up too!
 

1 comment :

Lisa said...

This is so pretty, Cynthia! I love the dahlia in Island Indigo and the pink ribbon against it!!