Thank you so much for joining us for our February Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop! Sale-a-Bration is in full swing and it's one of the BEST specials that Stampin' Up! provides every year! Each of the stops along our hop will give you a bundle of items that you can purchase that will total around $50 and give you a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number #1 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Diana E. with Stampin' Fun with Diana. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
In thinking of what items I would put together for my bundle offer, I wanted to make sure it included a simple but versatile stamp set. These are the four different cards that I created with the items in my bundle. As you can see, even though I used the same stamp set, embossing folder and DSP pack, all four cards look totally different. One of the things that helped was that I used a different color for each card.
Happy Watercolor Bundle -
Earn the Sweet Sorbet DSP pack for FREE
- Paper Doilies, $2.95, #129399
- 2013-2015 In-Color Market set, $14.95, #131260
- 2013-2015 In-Color Variety 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock pack, $6.95, #131200
- Happy Watercolor Clear Stamp set, $21.95, #133191
- Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, $7.95, #129984
Total Bundle $54.75
Close ups of the Pistachio Pudding and Summer Starfruit cards. On each card, I made sure to use the matching ink color as the cardstock base for the inked background behind the flower. This background stamp in the Happy Watercolor stamp set is a great way to still add color without having to color in the flowers with markers.
Crisp Cantaloupe and Pool Party. Since I was using the in-color marker set, it made it easy to color right on each stamp and color the cardstock edge with the stamped flower image. This just added a little extra POP to help it stand out on the card.
I hope you have enjoyed the cards created using my happy watercolor bundle. Now hop on over to stop #3, Jennifer C. with Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life . I know you can't wait to see her special bundle!!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations You Are Here!
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Kristina M. Mama's Sanity
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin with Darla and Sisters
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'