Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Birthday with CCMC289

Well as I am posting this card that I created today, I just realized that the time frame to enter has ended, but oh well, I'm posting it anyway!  Better late than never I always say!  I had created this card with the sketch challenge over at Create with Connie & Mary.

 
and here is what I created...
With part of my goal for the New Year, I am finding that I need a lot of Birthday cards!  So far I have been able to make on time and send out B-day cards to family and friends!  This card is bright and cheerful and sure to make anyone happy on their birthday!  One of the fun things I like about this card is the layered banner in the corner using the Birthday Basics DSP.

I liked it so much, that I created another layered banner using it again on the inside.  I will fill in my birthday message when I'm ready to send it off.
 
CCMC289
 
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set ~ Geometrical
Cardstock ~ Bermuda bay, summer starfruit, very vanilla, raspberry ripple
Ink ~ Bermuda bay
DSP ~ Birthday basics
Misc. ~ Bermuda bay 1/8" ribbon, itty bitty punch pack, decorative dot folder, candy dots
 
 

No comments :