Thursday, February 20, 2014

Petal Parade Card in a Box

Good Thursday morning!  Yep glad its Thursday and Wednesday is long gone, see ya later!!  It was a rough one.  Hopefully today will be better.  This past weekend I worked on my demo project for my March stamp club coming up, but last night I wanted to create another one to show how you can have fun decorating them in so many ways.  So what in the world am I talking about you say?  Well I'm talking about the darn cute little cards in a box, everyone has been seeing around all over the internet and pinterest!

I came across Tina Weller's great blog and she has am awesome video tutorial and a printable pdf that you can print off for later.  She shows great step by step instructions on how to create this adorable box and it made it super easy to create my own version.  So without further ado.....

 
I wanted to showcase the Petal Parade stamp set and Sweet Sorbet DSP.  Two great items out of the 2014 Sale-a-Bration catalog.  These two items are available to earn for FREE with a $50 purchase until March 31, 2014!  I wanted to add lots of layers to this one to show how it can be dressed up a lot or kept simple like our version for March club.
 
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set ~ Petal Parade, Banner Greetings
DSP ~ Sweet Sorbet
Cardstock ~ sahara sand, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding, summer starfruit, basic black, whisper white
Ink ~ Summer starfruit, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding, pool party, sahara sand
Misc. ~ Basic black chevron ribbon, sweet sorbet accessory pack twine
 
All these items and more can be purchased HERE!
 
 

No comments :