Thursday, February 20, 2014

Stippled Blossoms with HSS179 and PPA192

Well if you checked out my card in a box post from this morning, you read that yesterday was not a good day, but today has been much better!  I provide childcare in my home and well nap time can sometimes be good and sometimes not so good.  That was the root of yesterday's disaster.  Usually during nap time, I head to my craft room and play around with a card challenge or work on an upcoming project for my stamp club.  Well today went so well, that I was able to knock out not one but two card challenges, yep you heard that right...TWO cards!!!

This card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments! and Pals Paper Arts!  HHS has a great color challenge while PPA has a fun sketch challenge.  You should head over to both and check out the details.

I broke out Stippled Blossoms as my choice of stamp set.  Not sure why I don't use this set more.  It is a really lovely stamp set.  The colors worked perfect for how I wanted my card to look.

I even dressed up the inside with some layered blossoms too.


2-20Sketch192
 
I hope you have enjoyed my card for this color challenge.  Don't forget to leave some "love".  I always enjoy reading comments from my followers!!
 
Supplies Used
Stamp Set ~ Stippled Blossom, Best of Greetings
Cardstock ~ midnight muse, smoky slate and very vanilla
Ink ~ rose red, midnight muse and smoky slate
Misc. ~ midnight muse stitched in color ribbon, fancy fan embossing folder, basic pearls

8 comments :

brrenwick said...

Perfect stamp set to use for this color challenge! The Rose Red and Midnight Muse flower is stunning! Beautiful card my friend :) Thanks for playing along at HSS!

Dawn Tidd said...

This is gorgeous, Cynthia. I love your color choices with the Stippled Blossoms. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Pals Paper Arts this week.

inkypinkies said...

Your blossom images make this card so strikingly beautiful! I love the white space and then those punches of color. Thanks for playing with the combo at HSS! Erika

Michelle Gleeson said...

Love your card both the outside and the inside details. Beautiful!

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Pretty!!! Great texture!!! Beautiful Flower!!! Pearls are the perfect accent!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! This is so pretty, both inside and out. Love all the extra details and texture. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

inkedx2 said...

This is beautiful! Great use of the colors. I don't have this set but have eyed it for a while! Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

Susan Itell said...

Beautiful INSIDE and OUT!!!! The colors are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with the PALS this week!