Monday, February 17, 2014

Retro Fresh SMILE!

http://www.ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/
 
Good morning bloggers and thanks for joining me with Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration as we kick off this fine Monday with an awesome page layout challenge!! 

http://www.ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/
 
Ok, so I have to admit, that I am getting a little bit more curious with this MDS for scrapbooking.  After going to my last weekend retreat and only coming back with 19? pages done, I realized that something needs to change.  Even though I still prefer the hands on method of scrapbooking, I do enjoy the quickness and mess free of doing it thru MDS!! 

 
So here is what I came up with.  It was tricky trying the find just the right photo to highlight on this page.  I scanned high and low thru photos and came across this great single picture of our lab, "Loompa".  This was taken of her sitting so lady like in the kitchen one day.  You know, cause she's so "prim and proper"!!  I call her, my "little lady", even though there's nothing little about her! LOL
 
I just love my newest MDS download.  Its the Retro Fresh DSP.  I think it worked perfect with Loompa's blonde fur (almost vanilla like)!
 
Supplies Used:
MDS - Retro Fresh DSP, top note punch, scalloped circle punch, circle punch, paw print from patterned pets and lrg splatter from extreme elements.
Colors used -  coastal cabana, very vanilla, baked brown sugar, so saffron and tangerine tango
 
Any of these downloads can be purchased HERE!
 
Thanks for dropping by to see my layout creation.  Don't forget to head over to the main blog page for SSINKspiration to see all the layouts created by our talented design team members!  I hope we have INKspired you to join in our layout challenge with us!!

2 comments :

brrenwick said...

This page is awesome! I love the fun colors and cute little paw prints. I knew I could get you hooked :)

Diana Eichfeld said...

Such a sweet page Cynthia, love scrapping our fur babies.