Monday, February 10, 2014

Yippee Skippee Madness!!!


Good morning bloggers and thanks for joining me here with Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  Today is a Monday, and you know what that means.....its time for another great challenge!  This Monday is our Card Sketch Challenge.  Make sure you head over to our main blog to check out all the details and join us for a little sketchy fun!

http://www.ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/


 One of my new years goals was to stay on top of making and sending out birthday cards for family and friends.  Thought you might like to know, that so far, I am doing well!  This card is going to be heading to my husbands cousin for her Birthday!

I just loved this layout, cause it was fun and easy!  The best kind, right?!  I went with the mosaic madness theme here, cause Mondays are always a little full of madness around this household!

 
Kept the inside pretty simple with a whisper white layer, stamped along the side with matching mosaic tiles.
 
Card Supplies:
Stamp set:  mosaic madness, Yippee Skippee
Cardstock:  calypso coral, whisper white, coastal cabana, smoky slate
Ink:  calypso coral, coastal cabana, basic black
DSP:  Quatrefancy Specialty window sheet
Misc.  Banner framelit set, basic pearls, mosaic punch, modern label punch, mosaic embossing folder
 
All these supplies can be purchased HERE!
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope I have INKspired you to create and play along with our fun sketch!

7 comments :

Melissa said...

Love the color combo. The embossing is a nice little bonus. Great job!

brrenwick said...

I love your take on the sketch! The ruffled ribbon is prefect for the little banners to hang from and the colors are gorgeous!

Kim Ryden said...

Love your card...I need to pull the Mosaic Bundle out again to play!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Kathy Peck said...

Love the colors and the embossing. Very nice.

Erica Bass said...

I love your card! The ruffle trim on the banner is a nice touch.

Diana Eichfeld said...

So cute Cynthia! Love how you used all the different patterns and textures to coordinate.