Monday, March 17, 2014

Gettin' Springy with It - FMS127 and PP187

Good morning!  I had so much fun making one project challenge card yesterday, I decided to create another!  I guess all the cleaning I did worked up a healthy appetite for stamping!! 

This card is for two challenges in one, The Paper Players with their Spring and Clean challenge and Freshly Made Sketches with their cute and simple sketch.  Remember, Make 1 Get 1 for FREE!  I love the challenge of combining two into one.  It makes me really put my thinking cap on...along with a good cup of coffee and I'm set!  Wink Wink!!


 
I purchased the new hexagon hive framelit and wanted to put it to use.  I cut one out in white as a simple layer ontop of my DSP.  My favorite element on this card is the ribbon with the button in the center.  I just love how ribbon can make a card pop with excitement!!



The inside was kept simple with a DSP banner and a used some of the hexagons from the framelit and placed them along the side.

Supplies Used
Cardstock ~ island indigo, whisper white, melon mambo
Ink ~ island indigo
 
Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to leave some "love", as I always appreciate your comments and enjoy reading each and every one.

4 comments :

Helen Gullett said...

This is so pretty! Love the die cut outside and inside :)

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty spring colors! Love the hexagons and the flowing ribbon! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

LeAnne said...

This is very cute...happy and springy, and I love the inside as much as the outside!

jaydee said...

Love the use of layers, especially with the framelit. The ribbon around the sentiment really helps to frame the sentiment and brings in the colors from the flower DSP layer. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
jaydee