Thursday, March 6, 2014

Punchy Flowers with FMS126

Today I am playing around with the new sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.    One of the reasons I love their sketches, is that they are nice and simple.  They can be dressed up or left along and kept just that...simple! 

 
I wanted the highlight of my card to be the flower.  I love using all my flower punches to layer and make one nice, stacked and full flower!  I inked up all the edges in melon mambo and one by one started stacking.  I used my fringe scissors to make the cute little center.  I just love those scissors!
 
Thanks for stopping by to see my project!  Don't forget to leave some "love", as I always enjoy reading your comments!  None are too small and never go unread!

4 comments :

brrenwick said...

Oh how I love that flower! It looks perfect with the DSP! Awesome take on the sketch!!

Cindy Lovell said...

What a pretty card!! Beautiful papers and i love the big flower!! Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Annette Elliott said...

Cynthia, I am loving your blog! Very talented! I picked you to receive the Liebster blog Award. To check it out, please see my blog post at AEstamps a Latte. http://aestamps2.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh, this is so pretty! I love how your flower coordinates so well with the DSP! Beautiful details, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.